Months ago, YouTube had a tag called, "50 Random facts about me" and I enjoyed them during the craze. Well, I thought I would transfer the craze and tell you a few things about myself.
1. I love bookstores. I could spend an easy 5 hours in Chapters and not be satisfied
2. I LOVE handbags. I love designer bags and shop for them like crazy
3. I used to be an air cadet. (Fun fact: I went to orientation with my friend because she liked a guy who was flight sergeant. I loved the aspect of cadets so I joined that night. My friend did not join. Actually I was the only one of our friends who signed up for cadets)
4. One of my fav movies is, Baby Cakes
5. I cannot swim (and deathly afraid of stepping into large bodies of water as a result)
6. I am petrified of snakes. I mean, like, I would probably have a heart attack if I saw one slither in front of me (shuddering)
7. I love to watch synchronized swimming even though I cannot swim
8. I am MAD for nail polish...especially Chanel. I love most brands (higher end) but cannot stand cheaper brands because they just end up chipping like 5 mins later
9. My siblings are everything to me. Like everything!
10. I have 1 nephew and 2 nieces and it looks like that will be all for my parents in terms of grand-kids
11. My absolute favorite meal is caribean pelau (without the meat) but only when my mom makes it.
12. I adore watching make up tutorials, I mean LOVE (I used to hate the stuff until I found out about light weight foundations)
13. My fav show right now is Scandal
14.I am a seriously anxious person (It is something that I hid for years)
15. I am also very sensitive and my feelings get hurt extremely easy
16. It is hard for me to let things go. Negative things stay in my thoughts for weeks, months and certain issues, years.
17. I love clothes but have to be in the mood to shop
18. My worst job was working as a dishwasher at a restaurant. Lasted 3 days before I quit.
19. I don't understand art and have no interest in learning about it
20. Summer is my favorite season
21. My 2nd fav meal is spaghetti and red sauce....Yum!
22. I have known my best friend since 5th grade. We are still best buds today
23. I find keeping my car clean damn near impossible
24. Marriage looks super scary to me. And, not fun at all.
25. My fav video game is Sonic the Hedgehog
26. Pineapples are the best
27. I played barbies with my sisters until I was 16 because I was allowed to do nothing as a child/teen
28. I never rebelled and had no interest in rebelling when I was a teenager
29. I like working. I love my time off but usually itch to get back to being productive in my workplace
30. I have never broken a bone (fingers cross)
31. One of my biggest regrets is stopping french classes in university. I was excellent at the language now not at all
32. I had my nose pierced for about a week
33. I enjoy cooking and love baking
34. I sleep with the comforter even during the summer months (I know, strange)
35. I loved the show Sailor Moon and still do (so hilarious)
36. I love dancing...a lot but I cannot dance
37. My first crush, in grade 6 (that I can recollect) was a guy named Evan.
38. I fell in love with alternative music when I first heard INXS
39. I am 5'4"
40. I tried to read 50 Shades of Gray and could not do it
41. My fav hot drink at Second Cup is chai tea latte with soy milk
42. I am afraid of worms (and just think they are repulsive)
43. I have aspirations to get a Hermes bag one day
44. I loving going to the movies but am not a fan of watching them at home
45. I love tea but absolutely hate coffee
46. My first kiss was actually a mistake and it was embarrassingly late (age 23)
47. I am an introverted person. Being around people takes energy from me and I need time daily to recharge by myself. When I go home to visit family, I lock myself in my room for at least an hour daily. I feel I cannot cope otherwise.
48. I am very impatient and hate people who walk slowly in front of me
49. My bladder is pretty weak and I need to pee like 10 mins after drinking anything
50. I am the official cheerleader for underdogs (probably because I am one of them 99% of the time)
So, that is about it for me. I hope you enjoyed this. Share with me a random fact about yourself.